Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yeah I Know Sometimes I'm Nuts...

I am totally enjoying doing the blog thing I am really glad that I decided to jump on the bus. It's kinda like therapy for me just costs a whole lot less which is a good thing since I'm a poor working class gal. So yes I have to admit it I am a Blog stalker. Don't get me wrong I am not a psycho path or anything like that. I just enjoy looking at everyone Else's blogs seeing what everyone is up to.

The chances that if I know you if I went to school with you or I meet you some where a long the lines of my life and you have a blog I have stalked it. I am beginning to see how creepy I am sounding I hope nobody Else feels that way. I just like to catch up with people I have not since or heard from in a very long time days, months, or even years. Blogging is just somewhere that I can vent and cool myself down it makes me feel so much better.

I am the type of person that keeps everything on the inside till I absolutely can't handle it anymore and it all comes pouring out. I know that it isn't healthy, but it is what I do 99.9 % of the time. I really really hate confrontation I can't stand fighting I would rather walk away then fight i t out. Even when I had a boyfriend I would just walk away if we were fighting then after we both cooled down then I would talk. When I do fight back I tend to say things that I could never take back that really really hurt I know words hurt worse sometimes. So that is why I try to avoid it at all costs. I am a pretty mellow person and it takes a lot to make me mad I think I get this from my dad he tends to be that way.

That is why I am very happy that I started to blog I don't know if a lot people read what I write that doesn't really matter to me the fact is that I feel better and to me that is totally worth it.

No comments: