Friday, August 8, 2008

Today I Remember....


Today I remember a great man the best big brother so in love with his little sister man. My big brother I miss him so much each day although I know that he is in a better place. I can't beleive it has been ten years since we lost him, I will never forget the day that the sheriff came to us and told he was gone. It has been hard on my dad and my mom the most its a struggle everyday. The pain never gets easier and the missing them never stops, but as they do say time heals all wounds. I want to honor my brother he was hard working and loved is family. When I was younger I will never forget how we use to leave notes for each other it always made me feel so special. I Love him so much and I know that heavenly father is taking good care of my dear brother and that he watches over me everyday.

2 comments:

jes said...

so sorry..

Addie Gaylord said...

I didn't know you had a brother that passed on. I trully admire people like you and your family who have endured a pain so great. I often wonder if I would be able to make it through something so tragic.
A hope is that you know he is in a greater place and I am sure he still checks in on you and loves you the same.