Thursday, August 7, 2008

OMG.....

So I finished reading Twilight I loved it so much and I couldn't get enough, even when I was at work all I could think was I want to go home and finish reading. Now I am just waiting for my paycheck to hit the bank and I am off to buy New Moon I can't wait. Almost everyone of my friends at work is reading it now.

I looked at the movie trailer today Bella didn't look anything like what I had pictured in my mind but that is how it goes the same thing happened when Harry Potter came out none of the characters looked how my mind interpreted them. That is why an imagination is so great I see things one way and others see them another fascinating.

Well a few more hours then I am off to the store I could go when I get off work tomorrow, but I don't want to wait till then. I have decided each pay check I will buy the next book that way it gives me something to look forward to. Anyways can't wait and I get kinda bored at home sometimes, and reading a great book always helps.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I have yet to read Twilight. But you aren't the first person who is in love with the story! But if you need more recommendations bout books...well I'm the book nerd to talk to! Besides all the Anita Blake series I told you about..you gotta check out.. The Kite Runner, A Thousand Splendid Suns, Lamb..hmmm Water For Elephants (you would cry!)oh and Running With Scissors! Those all are my faves atm! LOL But looking forward to a book is the best thing in the world! Love ya!

Addie Gaylord said...

Those books are addicting. I was like you and read and read and couldn't stop. Great books! The second book is actually my favorite!