Monday, August 25, 2008

IDK Anymore....

I've found out this week that some people are not who you think they are. The ones you believe care for you hurt and lie to you. I have been very hurt this week by a friend. I am no longer friends with him. He did something to me that was so hurtful and I will never forget. I will eventually forgive I never hold grudges, but our friendship is over. I have been let down and hurt a lot lately I'm sick to death of it.

I have learned who my true friends are and I am so thankful for them. I will be OK, but right now I am very hurt and so disappointed. I need to start thinking about me and putting me first. I need to stop thinking about how I can please others and try to please myself. I am making a change and setting my standers higher. Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Good luck my girl! I love you and know you can do it!