Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Stephanie Meyer

OK so maybe I have been living under a rock or something or maybe I am just blind, but I had no idea about these wonderful books till the other day. Yeah I am a moron sometimes and what makes me a bigger moron is that I work at Amazon.com so the chances of me seeing this book are huge, but in my defence I see millions maybe billions of books everyday so each one starts looking about the same.

OK so I am so in love I only put it down long enough for this blog other than that I am totally hooked on this great book. I did make the huge mistake of clicking on the movie trailer shouldn't have done that. I closed it right away because I have already decided what the characters look like in my mind and don't want to spoil the image I have came up with.

Anyways, I am sure that you other very in with the know people that you are, are saying to yourself DUH BRANDI WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN well I know I know I am again feeling like a moron. So as I said before I am totally in love and can't wait to read the rest of these great novels.


No comments: