Tuesday, August 19, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

To my Wonderful Mom & Dad YAY YAY 41 years and still going strong. They have taught me so much these 25 years & I could never ever ask for better parents. I love them so so much and I know that they are truly a blessing to have in my life. I know that they miss me dearly and I miss them, but they know that what I am doing is best for me now.

Thank you Dad for all the things that you have taught me that hard work is important and that you always treat people with respect even if they don't respect you back. Thank you for making me learn how to change a tire, oil, and how to check my gages before I could start driving. For teaching me to always be kind to animals because they alone become some of our best friends. Teaching me to ride a bike ride a horse and ride a quad. Being so Hard working and kind so that we could have so much more than you did growing up. Bailing me out of trouble and not giving me a lecture at the time just grateful I was OK. Putting up with my so over dramatic teenage tantrums. Teaching me how to cook and make the best biscuits & gravy ever. Calling me your Sugar Bear and when I got older and would be a brat telling me I was a Sugar Booger. I love you so much and I will always be your little girl that sits on your lap driving :0). Oh and thank you so much for driving me to Phoenix and spending 4 hours helping me pick the perfect prom dress never complaining as I went to store after store then sewing it when it came apart.


Mom Thank you so much for all the things that you have always done for me. Taking care of me while I was sick babying me even when I was older. Teaching me to garden and how to make flowers grow. Getting me out of trouble with dad when he was so so mad at me. I always hated disappointing you both and still can't stand it. Thank your for teaching me how to make the best rice crispies ever and for always letting me lick the spoon. Laying in bed with you in the mornings watching TV and talking I will never forget that. Putting up with my broken hearts and my teenage stubbornness. I am still as stubborn as ever. Teaching me to always be kind to others because you never know whats going on in there life so always be some ones friend and play with everyone. I love you both so much your Daughter Brandi

No comments: