Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer Lake Fun........

So I have some great friends where I live and we like to go to the lake its been kinda warm so going to the lake is great. The sad part is that they keep draining the lake so its getting lower and lower.

We go to the lake yesterday and by the way I was exhausted from the night before that was so so long and a lot of drama happend. So I couldn't sleep so we just decided to go to the lake. The lake is so so swallow that you can walk way way out in it.

Were having a great time relaxing playing in the water good times then my one such friend, decides that we should have a mudd throwing fight. Yeah me trying not to get my hair wet so it doesn't tangle and me not wanting to get my face in the water because of my contacts. So yeah I lost I lost the mudd contest and I lost my contact lences. I had mudd well not mudd sand in my ears, eyes, bra area, and all threw my hair. Now granted I did have a good time but I started kinda being a baby.

I have very long thick hair my hair is almost down to my butt now. So me having to pick all of the sand out of my hair was not so fun let me tell you. I think I did just now get all of the sand out of my ears. I would have taken pictures, but I have yet to by camera and I didn't take my blackberry with me in the water so no pictures sorry. I was covered in sand mudd all over down to my toes awww good summer fun.

Ok so I am off to catch up on reading I have a had a very busy couple of days so not much time to read till now.......

1 comment:

jes said...

how fun! wow! your hair is so long! that's so cool. i miss mine sometimes. you'll have to post a picture!