Saturday, August 2, 2008

At Last...

So it has finally came my weekend is here I am pretty happy about that. I have had a lot of draw backs this week and I am on my last nerve. I have been grouchy and irritable and just plain pmsing. I am going to cook myself dinner tonight though cooking usually makes feel better. It really is sad that I barely ever do it anymore and I use to do it everyday. Baking as well I use to bake every Sunday it was like my stress reliever. I guess when you bake though you tend to eat every last one of the brownies or cookies. Maybe I will bake some bread tomorrow and get some jam from the store that just may make me in a better mood. Sometimes its good my room mate is gone so much because he would have had to deal with my bitchiness and I don't want him to think I am a total psychopath.


My birthday is coming up soon and I am so not excited about turning 26 years old where has time gone. When I look in the mirror I see wrinkles that use to not be there puff eyes that use to not exist. My wild years are catching up to me so fast. I have aches and pains and am so not as skinny as I use to be. I guess when you eat what you want that happens. Last year I was pretty excited I jumped on the weight watcher bus and ended up loosing 60lbs but this summer I think I gained a bit of it back. It all came back in different places oh well at least all my smaller clothes I bought last year still fit.


I think I may go buy a new book Monday I haven't made a trip to Reno lately so I think its time. Plus I am almost out of makeup I just love Bare Minerals so much it lasts forever and I don't have to replace it for at least 6 months. A roam around Sephora is just what I need plus its right by American Eagle so maybe a shopping day is just what I need I haven't gone in forever so we will see.

No comments: