Wednesday, January 28, 2009

School Daze

Yay! So I am going back to school and I get to do it all from my house. I applied for my pale grants and my student loan I hope it all goes threw. I am going to the University of Phoenix and I am really excited. I am thinking since our economy is so bad I really need to have a career not a job. I am going for Hospital Administrator In Medical Records. I start in February I am really nervous and excited. I was going to go for medical billing and coding but they didn't have a program for that. After talking to the school councilor I decided that would be a great field for me. That way I can go to school and find a job. Wish me luck I am going to really try my hardest.

2 comments:

Dustin & Ashley said...

Let me know if you ever move down to the valley...i've been in the medical field since high school and it's definitely worth it...there are ALWAYS SICKOS NEEDING MEDICINE OR BABIES NEEDING HELD! We welcome you anyday! I work at Banner Desert so let me know! We have a HUGE medical record place you can get your feet wet with!

Dickey Family said...

You'll do great! Don't get nervous just go for it!!