Saturday, January 10, 2009

Move Along Move Along

So I am moving I got fired from my ulcer causing anxiety boiling hated it there every damn day of my life job. I am so stressed I have no idea what is going to happen I hope and pray that I am making the right choice. So far my news years is not turning out so great but I am looking at the glass as half full right yeah I have to look at it that way.

I get to start over I get to start fresh I am a blank canvas and its my choice how the painting gets finished. I have to go to get boxes today and pack up my life and move on. I am very heavy hearted because I have meet some amazing people and I am crying as I write this because its going to be so hard to say goodbye.

5 years of my life has been spent here good times and bad tears and laughter. I am scared to death I can't stop throwing up I make bad choices sometimes when I am angry, but it may have been the best choice I have made. Good thing for the Internet good thing I can still keep in touch.

So goodbye Nevada I never did love it here but I did love the people I wouldn't have traded these 5 years for anything. I learned who I am and what I can do so yes I will be fine and yes I will start over.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Where are you moving to? I'll text you, if you get texts...and still have the same number all about my moving thing!

Addie Gaylord said...

oh brandy, i am thinking of you and i am sure that you know our heavenly father has a plan for all of us. who knows? maybe as you start to paint your new canvas a good hard working man can get added in. bless you!! hang in there.

Dickey Family said...

So sorry Brandi, but I do believe things happen for a reason and I too agree with Addie God has a plan for you. His plans are good and He is faithful.

Dustin & Ashley said...

I'm sorry to hear that you got let go from your stressful job, but look at the key word in ther...STRESSFUL! You deserve a job where you will love going to every day and don't have to put up with people like that all day. Be thankful you moved out of state...some of us are STILL HERE! Things will work out for the best! I don't have your number anymore...text me! 480.223.2263

Love ya,
Ash