Friday, January 23, 2009

Home Sweet Home?

Well I am starting over again. I landed at my destination I still feel like I am on vacation and I don't live here yet. So far its not turning out how I had planned and I have been one very grumpy girl. I have decided that I am going to go back to school. I think with the economy the way it is a part time job and schooling will probably be my best bet. I am really interested in medical billing and coding so I hope that I can qualify for some grants. Its very hard for Single White females to get help believe me I have tired and tired before. This time though I have no job so maybe just maybe I can get financial aid. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I really hope this the right thing for me. I am hoping and praying that I am making the right choices. Everything is very overwhelming right now so I am just taking everything one day at a time.

2 comments:

Dickey Family said...

Hang in there! You'll be fine! I think school would be a good idea if you can.

smilingsarahbear said...

I agree... hang in there. Take it one step at a time and enjoy the little minutes in life. School sounds like a great idea- I'm trying to get back into school myself. Keep your chin up girl!