Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Will Be Better!


I am hoping for a better year this year. I hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year I sure did. I am going to try to get my life back on track. Find out who I am and what I want to do. I have some major choices to make and I just want to make sure that I select the right one. I am going to have a better attitude and just go along with the old saying good things come to those who wait well I am here waiting.
I was hoping that by now that maybe I would have met someone I have never been single this long. I guess this time that I am being extra picky I don't always make the best choices when it comes to men so I am trying to learn form that. If anyone knows of any single men that around my age by all means send them my way :).
So Heres to 2009 may this be my best year yet!!!!

1 comment:

Addie Gaylord said...

hey, i will keep my eyes open for ya in the men department, they are kinda pigs aren't they?
i totally hear ya on the sonic thing, i am sure i pay there mortgage every month.