Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!


So sorry Tyla I just noticed she tagged me wow 7 random facts about me well here we go!
1. I hate to copy Nic but I too hate hate hate snakes they are gross and nasty and they are my biggest fear. I have no idea why but they just freak me out.
2. I will wear flip flops all year round I hate tennis shoes and I hate to wear socks I would rather be bare foot but flip flops work.
3. I am not a morning person I will probably learn to be that way when I have kids, but for now I love to sleep in and I love my coffee. I am total night person I like to go out at night and I like to do my grocery shopping at night.
4. I can't eat reheated meat in the microwave I think it has a very funky taste and it grosses me out. So if I eat leftovers I heat up everything but the meat. I think cold steak is the best.
5. I am a lip gloss junkie I have tons and tons of them I am always buying more to for fear that I may run out. My favorite is the CO Bigolow Pink Mint I love how it makes my lips feel it says it refreshes your breath but I don't think so. My friends all make fun of me because I am always putting it on.
6. I always have to chew gum at work it was my stress reliever I always had to have it I am pretty sure I could own stock in the Cobalt 5 Gum.
7. I never do my makeup in the bathroom I like to do it while watching TV so I always sit on my bed and do it. The only time I will do it in the bathroom is if I am not at my house or if I am at a hotel.
There you go 7 random facts about me hope you enjoyed. I am not sure who all has been tagged so if I tag you again sorry.
I TAG
1. Hannah
2. Ash
3.Sarah
4. Jesica
5.My Sister
6.Addie
7.Juicy Newt Girls

No comments: