Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sept. 5th 1982 @ 11:39pm

So I don't think I will have a chance to get online tomorrow so I am doing this post today.

Yay Yay today is my birthday 26 wow holy moly where did the time go I can't possible be 2 & 6! I look back on the years I have had and I just think I have had a lot of bad and great times in my life.





I have come to know myself so much better these past couple years and I have decided I like me.



I am thankful for all the things I have in my life. I have wonderful family and friends that love me more than anything. I may not know where I am headed right now, but I am enjoying the great ride that I am on.



I know eventually I will settle down and find what I am suppose to do, but till then I am going to laugh till I cry, dance till my feet hurt, Learn something new everyday, tell my family and friends how much I love them often, and enjoy this great life that I do have. So happy birthday to me today may I have 26 great more years!



4 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I love you tons!

Addie Gaylord said...

Happy Birthday to You!! I hope that your next 26 years are just as great if not greater:)

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday, Brandi! Hope you had a great day! Love ya!

Dickey Family said...

Happy birthday! I love the song you have playing on your blog. Plumb is my favorite. Her songs remind me of how I feel for my kids. Anyway I'm glad you found my blog. It's great hearing from old friends. Keep stopping by our blog.