Monday, September 15, 2008

I Am A Total Blonde Sometimes.....


Sometimes I can be so re tarted....I am not very good at living in Nevada......I still think sometimes that I am in Arizona.....So the other night I got my car stuck in the sand.....I went to turn around and forgot that it is sand not dirt so I sunk.........I missed my friends turn and for some reason I thought oh its just dirt not sand no big deal......Yeah I was wrong then a cop came by and told me I was gonna need a tow truck.....Ugh he didn't even offer to help......Luckily my great guy friends stepped away from the fight they were watching to come help me out....Thanks guys for pulling me out and I know I owe you BIG!......So yeah I am a moron and I am just not great at living in this State of NEVADA........UGHHH!

1 comment:

jes said...

haha, that's so sad! you shoukd see the fields around your parent's house and that whole area.. so YELLOW and pretty..