Monday, September 22, 2008

Out w/ the Old In With the New


I don't know if I am ready yet......What I have to Say Good bye to Summer UGHHHH! No I love summer so much I don't think it should be time yet I am not ready for clogs and sweaters scarfs and hats oh no oh no I still want my flip flops and Bermuda shorts whats a girl to do??
I do love how pretty it is when the seasons are changing the different colors the crispness in the air the smell of wood burning stoves I do enjoy that. I do not enjoy Jack Frost nipping at my nose though.... I am not a huge fan of snow anymore. Boy oh boy I did love it when I was a kid though. I guess if I must then goodbye SUMMER you will be truly missed I heart you ha ha.
Time for me to start digging in my closet pulling out my scarfs and sweaters jeans and boots. I guess this means I can get a new pair of UGGS that's a grand idea yay yay :0).
I do enjoy watching a few football games on Sunday I am I guess an Arizona fan I have to support my home state don't I, I do believe I should. Well I think I may look up some crock pot soup ideas and make some home made bread.

No comments: