Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bean Dip

Today I made some really yummy bean Dip it turned out well. Just thought I would share.
SORRY BRITT DUH!!!
This is seven layer bean dip
2 cans frito spicy bean dip
1 & 1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 package taco seasoning
1 package sheredded cheese of your choice
I use sharp cheddar
green onions chopped
black olives
tomotoes
2 ripe avacados
Totostitos Scoopes are what I like to eat w/ them
Layer one place the bean dip on the bottom of the bowl
Layer two smash up the avacados I add a splash of lemon and some salt & pepper
Layer three mix the sour cream and taco seasoning together
Layer four tomoatoes
Layer five green onions
Layer six cheese
Layer seven place black olives and a dab of sour cream on top then granish with more green onions. I put it in the fridge for awhile then eat it hope you enjoy :)

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Uhhhh recipe...put it on your blog. Thanks. Appreciate your business!!! LOVE YOU!

Brittany said...

I am going to the grocery store and I am going to make it!! I'll let you know how much I love it! Thanks for the recipe!!!!!

Brittany said...

I featured this on my recipe blog! As..."Brandi's Bean Dip!" =) Love it and I hope other hanger ons of mine do too! Love you.