Monday, September 29, 2008

FOR FUN...

So I stole this from Addie thought it would be fun. If you think so too I hope you steel it from me...

























1.Place I'd like to Visit- I have always wanted to go here maybe someday ~Aloha~























2.Favorite Place- Sometimes I really miss HOME













3. Past Pet- Oh my Bosco boy I miss you so much I loved this puppy boy!













4. My Age (WOW 26 I still can't believe it)












5. Maiden Name-










6. Bad Habit - What Can I say I LOVE IT!














7. Place I was born- The the Vally of the SUN






































































8. Favorite Color- I am a total Girl






9. Favorite animal
























10. Favorite Food- YUMMY YUMMY































11. Favorite Object



















12. My First Name

















13. Best Friends Nick Name (Jordana Banana)






























14. Town I live in













15. What I'm doing now (Loving this)

















16. My College Degree (non existent)

















17. My First Job(MISS DINAH'S PLACE)

No comments: