Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday

Well its good ol Tuesday again so here are ten things that I am thankful for.

1. This beautiful weather that we have been having yes yes summer come.

2. My really great family and friends that despite my mistakes and my weird quirks love me unconditionally anyway.

3. My health I really am a pretty healthy person and I hope I am not jinxing myself but I am glad for it.

4. Funny things that my nephew says and my cute little great niece that growls all the time they both crack me up.

5. Laughter it really is the best medicine and I just love it plus it burns calories who doesn't love that.

6. School I am glad that I am able to get an education and better myself

7. My dads Sunday morning breakfasts there so yummy my dad is a great cook he taught me a lot.

8. Caffeine mostly Diet Coke and Coffee lame thing to be thankful for but I so love it.

9. Books books and more books I love to read

10. Going on walks in the evening its so calming and I truly enjoy it.

There you go that's what I am thankful for this Tuesday now go out and tell everyone what your thankful for.

No comments: