Sunday, March 8, 2009

Quotable Sunday

Toni over there at A Daily Dose of Toni heres the link http://www.juststopscreaming.com/ is having another Quotable Sunday so get your quotes ready. Head over to your blog and post some of your favorite quotes. Thought it would be fun so here are some of my faves.


Charles Dickens- "Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts."


Mohandas K. Gandhi-"Love never claims, it ever gives."



Martin Luther King, Jr.-"Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend."


"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
- Mohandas Gandhi


"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellate." George Washington


"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, "Probably because of something you did." Jack Handy


There you go those are some of my most favorite quotes.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey I did your blog design. Go to permissions under your settings and add me, redbullhigh83@gmail.com Then after that, when I am an author, grant me admin priviliges. I'll log on and get you all set up! The only thing you will have to do for sure is redo your blog roll. So make sure you are following all blogs you want or have links saved on ur computer to update!!!! Love ya!

Brittany said...

Okie dokie your done! Just ignore the add widget on your page elements on the left side. You can use it, but it squeezes it and I can't figure out the code part of that. So I just kept you with a 2 column but wide. Enjoy!