Friday, March 13, 2009

Blago or Blogo Award I love Britt!


My beautiful and talented and wonderful friend Brittany Greer gave me an award. I have never received an award and I am super excited and touched that she gave me an award. This award promotes blogger friendship I have caught up with old chums and I have made so many new friends threw blogging. I just love Britt so much and if you do not follow her blog The Greer 5 well then you have been hidden under a rock whats wrong with you lol . Grab her button off my side bar and start following her blog. She just redid my blog for me and it is fabulous. Her blog is also getting a face lift as well. Thanks again Britt I love ya to pieces.
Here are the rules
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to those bloggers who must choose at least 5 more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
1. This is happiness- Jesica she always has great contests that you can win and the cutest little boys that you like to hear about she also is an amazing photographer and I enjoy looking at her snap shots.
2. Mrs. Gaylord- Addie I enjoy reading her blog and I just think she is an amazing person with a huge heart.
3. A Daily Dose of Toni- She is an amazing woman I love reading her blog and she always makes me laugh I enjoy her spirit.
4. Mrs Hudson-Nicole she is a great friend of coarse I think she deserves this award she is a great mommy and wife.
5. The Francis 4-Tyla she is a great mom and she also has a huge heart I enjoy her blog and I am glad she allowed me to follow it she does the cutest stuff with her boys.
Congrats Winners!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: