Monday, March 30, 2009

And The Award Goes To.....


This award is known as the "Worth Following" Award! This award, as the name suggests, is given to blogs that you would highly recommend to other readers.
Give this award to three of your greatest blogs, ones you make a point of reading as often as possible!
When you nominate them, you have to write a short description (just a few sentences) about the blog and why you are nominating the blog. Link to each of your choices, as well as the the blog that nominated you!
Mrs Greer-I love her blog it always gives me a smile and teaches me something new and she is one of my greatest friends so of coarse she gets it. Worth following for sure.
greer5intexas.blogspot.com
Mrs Dickey-She has three of the cutest kids and I enjoy her blog she is so friendly and loving of coarse I want her to have this award she is also an great friend. Need to follow good read.
dickeyfour.blogspot.com
Mrs. Hudson-Her blog is great and I enjoy reading it a lot she has two cute little boys and a great spirit. Nicole is also a great friend and I just love her personality and her spunk she deserves this award. Get to following this gal.
thehudsonfam4.blogspot.com
No one gave me this award I just wanted to pass it on to others just because I believe everyone should be following these great blogs :).

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I pretty much love you!!!!!

Dickey Family said...

Wow I feel so special. Thank you! You are so sweet! I will try to follow the directions and do the same for three others.