Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ramblings

Well I have been in touch with a few old friends lately and it has been great catching up. Sometimes it makes me actually miss high school seeing everyone everyday was nice. Back then my biggest worry was what outfit I was going to wear the next day and hope I passed the test I had in Math. It was so simple then the puppy love years. When a guy kissed you once and that was your boyfriend. I wasn't that popular in high school I don't think. It really didn't matter to me though I had great friends and tried to be nice to everyone. It is something I would never want to live threw again but it was filled with experiences that I have learned from. I don't really know where I am going with this I am am just like I said rambling. I just miss the simpler days sometimes.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Brandi...it's Nicole Hudson (Adams). How are you girl? I read this blog and it reminded me of hanging out with you in school. We had some good times! I hope all is going well for you! You look great! I have a blog too. You can access it from Britt's page...Hudson Family. Keep in touch!

Brittany said...

I was totally thinking about this. Funny, though that the high school stuff kind of became big people stuff. I too miss those days, that whimsical feeling. Nothing mattered, nothing was worth the worry. But now that I'm 1/3 grown (I say grown loosely) I realize, I sucked as a person. Misconceptions on what life really was, is something I will never miss. Unfortunately some of us never see the truth and keep digging into those misconceptions.

Ughhh, either way this age for sure sucks!!!!! Being a teen was crappy, but this is all just jumbled confusion and mixed emotions! I need Branders and Starbucks! Love ya!