Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jumping on the blogging bus!

So I decided to jump on board the blogging bus. I think maybe if I have a place to vent I wont be so angry anymore. No I am not married and no I have no kids. This blog is just about me and what is going on in my life. So I have become hooked on the food network once again I just love that channel. The preparing of the food mixing the ingredients and having this wonderful outcome. I just love cooking and I especially love to cook for other people it gives me a great satisfaction. I decided I need to start going to the tanning beds again usually around this time of year I have a nice brown tan not this year I am pretty white. I just love tanning beds the yummy smells of the coconut, and the great feeling of just laying there relaxing pure excellence if you ask me. I am so glad that summer is finally here its by far my favorite season flip flops and Bermuda shorts could you ask for anything more? I am trying my hardest not to complain about the heat because I can't stand it when it is cold. So I guess that is enough for now I will check back in later.

No comments: