Sunday, June 22, 2008

One Pissed Off Lady!

Tonight is one of the those nights when I am just so angry that I can't even sit still. The more I think about the angrier I get I can't even stand it. I have been so let down by one of my friends and I am so sick to death of it. If you make plans with someone you should have the descent's to at least call them and say something has come up. Don't leave them looking like a fool because they actually thought that you would show up. I can't stand that pick up the damn phone be a man and say hey I don't want to hang with you because something else came up. Fine I would still be a little ticked but I would not be so mad that steam is coming out of my nose and ears. I think myself to be a pretty good person I have a pretty good personality and most of the time I am pretty happy. I like when people are honest don't beat around the bush don't let me down easy just spit it out dammit. I really don't think after this that me and this person can be friends still. This is not the first time they have done this so obviously my friendship really doesn't mean that much to them. I will not except their lame excuse this time I am to forgiving of a person and I am too nice. My family always tells me I am way to nice and that is why people are able to walk all over me. I am not proud of that I just hate confrontation so I try to avoid it at all costs. I am also that kind of girl that can't stand it when someone is mad at me. I am a total people pleas er I think I get that from my mom and dad because that is how they are. Well I am feeling a little bit better but not much. I really hate going to bed mad to makes me sleep horrible. And since I am mad right now I can't really sleep anyways I guess I will maybe try to take some benadryl since my allergies are acting up. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day since my weekend hasn't started out so great. Till next time kids signing off for now.

No comments: