Tuesday, November 18, 2008

There is something that I know a whole lot about that very thing would be called heart break. I once again have had my heart broken by someone I loved. I give my all 100% and I wear my heart on my sleeve. As my sister tells me I am too damn nice and let people walk all over me. I let someone in and it ends with my heart broken. I guess the single life is just my destiny. I'm not going to change who I am I think I am a good person I try to do right by people. I try to stay happy and upbeat and others like to drag you down. Oh well back to the ol drawing board I go.

1 comment:

Dickey Family said...

Sorry to here your heart was broken! I too had many many broken hearts until I found John. Don't get in a hurry there is nothing wrong with the single life! Mr.Right is out there somewhere!