Monday, November 17, 2008

I Know I shouldn't but I do




It's that time a year again the time when I want to be with my family more than anything. I love the look on peoples faces when they open the gift I have gave them I love buying or making gifts for my family and friends. I usually enjoy Christmas time so much. I love Christmas music I love the smell of Christmas trees. Yummy smells coming from the kitchen full of wholesome goodness spices and warmth. I love that its usually the one holiday I do get to home for. But this year I am a BIG FAT GRINCH! I should be enjoying the holiday spirit, but my job makes you feel a different way about CHRISTMAS. Were busy as all heck and it gets crazy insane and down right unbearable sometimes. I NEVER EVER GET to enjoy BLACK FRIDAY instead I fear it hate hate hate it and want nothing more than to stay in bed that day! The one thing that does make me happy is knowing that we get to help millions of people put smiles on their Children, Grandparents, mom's, dad's, sisters, brothers, aunts, friends, and such faces. Instead I count down the days until DEC. 26th when my life goes back to normal and I can finally breath again. I am trying to have a better additude this year, but its so not working. I guess I will just have to try again next year.

1 comment:

Addie Gaylord said...

oh i understand completely. having kids i dread the holiday it seems there is so much to do and i just want it over with and fast. but all i really want to do is nothing but sit back relax and enjoy the season. kinda sad it's not what it used to be when we were little.