Monday, November 24, 2008

I know I am Obsessed!


I loved it, it was so good I was very impressed. It was such an awesome girls day a bunch of us got together to go watch. Then we had a very delicous lunch at Macaroni Grill fabulous. I just love girls day outs. I am going to watch it again next Sunday I already preordered it from Amazon.com. It follwed to the book quite well I can't wait till New Moon comes out yahoo! If you have not seen it yet and you have indeed read the Twilight series then you should by all means go see this MOVIE! Edward and Bella had great chemistry and it was amazing seeing the book come to life.

2 comments:

Addie Gaylord said...

i am glad you liked it. i think i might have to go see it since it sounds like i am the only one yet to see it. i love girl outings as well.

Dickey Family said...

How fun girls day out. I haven't had one of those in a long time! I probably will not see the movie. I am so not up to date with anything. You can just keep those of us that don't see it up to date!!