Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thanks Britt!





So Britt Tagged me YAY YAY! It only took me a few days to get it done, but here I go Thanks Britt your awesome!!





1. I love In & Out Burger lots and lots I think their yummy fries taste like potato chips. I eat there almost every time I go to Reno.







2. My favorite movie of all times is Brave heart I love it I cry my freak in eyes out every time I watch it, but it is such a good story and back in the day I loved Mel.







3. I could eat Sushi everyday of the week I love it so much my parents think I am nuts, but it is so so yummy and filling.





4. I have lived in 6 different houses since I have moved to Nevada I guess I am making up for never moving when I was younger.





5. I color coordinate my closet and I can never ever go to sleep if the kitchen is messy. OCD table for one please ha ha lol.





6. I have a tiny dimple inside of my left hand its my birth mark my sister shows it to everyone.





7. When I was 16 my brother passed away I wrote a poem about him and they published it in a poetry book my parents have the book at there house.










I tag



Mrs. Dickey

Mary

Val

Melissa

Mrs. Brown

April

T

1 comment:

smilingsarahbear said...

My husband loves Braveheart too. I used to love it until we started dating and watched it like every night. I got pretty burnt out..lol. And one of these days I'll be brave and try sushi- but not today;)