Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am...


So I stole this from Britt I hope she doesn't mind, but I thought it would be fun.
1. I am so thankful for my great friends and my loving family everyday there is someone that reminds me how loved I am.
2. Fresh hot coffee in the morning its been really chilly lately and I love waking up to my pre made coffee Delicious.
3. The decrease in the gas prices can't wait to fill up my car on pay day I am so glad it is coming down.
4. Every morning that I wake up healthy and happy is always a great day for me.
5. The fact that I am still employed so many have lost their jobs and I may not always love mine, but at least I can still support myself.
6. Fresh homemade bread and yummy jelly warms my tummy and makes me think of home and its a great comfort food.
7. Being able to enjoy my friends cozy fire at her home she invites me in and shows me the same love that my family does I love her and care for her dearly.
8. A good book I enjoy reading so much and I enjoy reading it with a great cup of hot cocoa.
9. Not so cold days on my days off it was snowing but when my days off rolled around they were pretty nice days.
10. Homemade blankets from my sister and mom when I get lonely or homesick I curl up with one of the warm blankets and think of home.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I tagged ya on my page! Love you!