Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm Liking it


1. The fact that I may just have the best friends a girl could ask for seriously I am loved.
2. Sunday its my favorite day of the week its relaxing and peaceful I love it.
3. My parents for teaching me the things only a parent can for loving one another so much and for giving me a stable loving relationship to look up to and want for myself one day.
4. A pot of homemade soup on chilly nights warms my heart and my tummy.
5. Music I am so thankful that I have music to listen to everyday it starts out my day great gets down to my soul and brings a smile to my face.
6. My hairdresser she works her magic on me every time it always turns out great and she is just an awesome woman.
7. My roommate he fixed my computer got rid of my virus and let me live in his home great guy.
8. My sister she is the best mom someone I can look up to she is a fabulous cook and she loves her family very much.
9. Pictures they really are worth a 1000 words
10. Knowing that Heavenly Father does have a plan for me and that sometimes I just have to be patient and wait because he really does want me to be happy.

No comments: