Friday, February 6, 2009

UGH!!

Today is not such a great day my phone is freaking out malfunctioning and having a mind of its own. Its really very frustrating and its down right pissing me off. My texts appear and get erased I get no phone calls because it doesn't ring then it pops up saying I have missed calls but then erases them UGHHHHH! So I ordered a new phone and it will be here Monday. Don't get me wrong I love love love my Blackberry I love getting e-mails and having the Internet right at my finger tips. I love Crackberry I am totally addicted to that. Its just that my phone is defective and needs to be shot down in its prime.




Ok the next thing that set me off today was that my taxes were rejected what how can they be rejected they have never been rejected before. Well I resubmitted them and now I think they are getting excepted well I sure as Hell hope so.





Then last but not least I am trying to get a pale grant for school I have jumped threw hoops and danced with that ball on my nose. I submitted my application then the lady from the school told me the wrong year so then I submitted another application. More hoops more dancing with the ball on my nose then my app gets rejected. What why the Hell is everyone rejecting me?? So I resubmitted did more hoops even jumped threw a ring of fire. Do you know just how hard it is for Single White Females to get help with anything VERY VERY HARD. I am about to snap so I need to step back and take a few breaths. Aren't Fridays suppose to be good??


No comments: