Monday, February 16, 2009

5 Favorite Things

Just for fun I thought I would share 5 of my favorites things with you. If you would like you too could share 5 things with everyone else. I am in love with this Bare Minerals makeup in fairly light. I have been using it for years now. One of my old roommates got me into and I have been hooked ever since.
This little pink device The Blackberry Curve has got me so hooked beyond belief I love it so much and I am so addicted to crack berry. I take it everywhere with me and I mean everywhere.

My mom gave me this to try Biore' Warming Ani-blackhead Cleanser and I just love how it makes my face feel it warms up and feels great against your skin. I was using high dollar cosmetic counter face wash and it was so pricey. It also didn't work as well as this did. Plus who doesn't love to save a buck.


I have said it before that I am a lip gloss junkie. Well C. O. Bigelow lip balm are by far my most used and most fave. It has a great minty scent and feels so good on your lips no matter how chapped they are. I love all of them but the Pink Mint is my fave.



This right here is my newest fave item thanks to my dear Ole sister. The Nintendo Ds lite wow can't you tell that I really like pink she new that too. This thing is fun to play I got the brain age game and the cooking one too both great fun things. I got a kick out of my dad he played it all afternoon.




1 comment:

Brittany said...

I love my pink DS Lite!!! It makes me happy! I'm in AZ now! Once I get settled we will have to get together!