Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Hate Wed....

So Wednesdays are my least favorite day of the week, its my Monday its when my work week starts. Oh and by the way I hate my job I hate it so much that I dread going everyday. But if its between me having food to eat and a place to live or being homeless and starving I pick work.

I have learned a lot about myself in the past year I have made many mistakes but I have also done some good, I haven't been single for well forever so its been something new to get used to. I am proud of myself though I have learned to take care of myself I am the money maker, bill, and rent payer. I am stronger now then I have ever been. I know that someday I will find someone to share my life with and I do believe I will have children. I have made so many wrong choices in my life but there are few that I know were the right ones.

I have been engaged twice and both times something in the back of my mind would say this is not right don't do this. So in the end I followed my instinct's and not my heart and it turned out well because if not I would have been 25 years old and divorced twice. I am thankful for all the blessing I do have in my life and am glad about the person I turned out to be. I miss the good Ole days so bad sometimes but, would never ever want to relive them. I am glad that I am healthy and happy and am thankful every morning I wake up that day. I may grip and moan but really I am doing OK.

No comments: