Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Slipping away...

I am not ready to say goodbye to summer no no no. I love it so much I may complain about the heat but I really do love it!! I love running threw sprinklers, children's laughter, Popsicles, and I love my flip flops and bare feet. Shorts and tees and apple pie family memories and fire works. Nothing could be better than all of this when a child is content with just a hose and an old blue tarp slip sliding away. No no it can't be coming to an end it just began. I love back yard BBQ and kick the can baseball games and nachos mmmmm. So this is my second week on weight watchers down 6lbs 9 million to go. I got back on for me for the way it makes me feel when I am not scared to death to step on that scale because the number is going down. Its going well and I look forward to shedding some more and reaching my goal!!

3 comments:

The Retired One said...

Congratulations!
I so agree with you about summer.
It is precious...especially up here in the north!

Dustin & Ashley said...

CONGRATS ON WEIGHT WATCHERS! I DID IT BEFORE TOO AND I LOVED IT! KEEP WORKING HARD...YOU WILL GET THERE!

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!